GreenTree Hospitality Group’s
Travel Update for Covid-19
Recent Corporate News
03/23/2020 - EFFECTIVE IN MARCH 27th: In responding to the current situation of COVID-19 in the US and to ensure the safety and security of our guest, the GreenTree Inn Montrose location will temporarily suspend operations and will not accept any new reservations until April 17th.
03/20/2020 - “Due to recent health concern, we are no longer providing breakfast buffet at certain GreenTree locations. However, we are offering alternatives such as grab & go or continental style at these locations. Please click here to call the hotel to confirm prior to your arrival .”
GreenTree Hospitality Group’s Travel Update for Covid-19
You're our most valued GreenTree customers and members, we highly appreciate you made your travel plans with GreenTree. We understand during this uncertain time, you may need to adjust your travel schedule to ensure your health and safety. And we are committed to assist you by implementing the following reservation change and cancellation policy.
- All types of new reservations and advance purchase you are making now till May 30, 2020 for any future date can be changed free of charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- All existing reservations and advanced purchase scheduled for arrival before March 31, 2020, can be changed or cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- In all regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, full waiver of change/cancellation fees or offer full refunds.
You can make the change or adjustment via our website, call center or directly with hotel. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
On the other side, if you want to maintain your original travel schedule or plan your next travel, we want to let you know you can travel with us with the peace of mind because we have taken extra steps to ensure the highest health and hygiene standard at our hotels. You can click here to view our standard and practice.
Lastly, we are closely monitoring the development of Covid-19 through WHO, CDC official websites. Should the situation change, we'll adjust our policy accordingly. GreenTree is here for you.
Greentree Hospitality Group’s Covid-19 Prevention and Cleaning protocols
High standards for hygiene and cleanliness to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees is key element of GreenTree. During this special time, it becomes the most important priority of our company.
Ever since start of Covid-19, our company and our hotels have been closely monitoring the situation and studying the relevant information from WHO, CDC. We have taken concrete steps to advise and train our employees to take appropriate actions to maintain the highest level of health and safety standard in order to build a safer environment to protect our guests and employees.
Specifically, we have taken the following measures:
Ownership and responsibility:
Company CEO and GM will be the chief hygiene officer for the company and for the hotel. GM will be personally in charge of maintaining the highest cleanliness and hygiene standards through daily plan and inspection.
Education and training:
- Regularly check with the WHO, CDC’s official prevention guide.
- GM is advised to contact the local municipality heath department to get regional update.
- GM will use daily meeting to brief and to train our hotel employees.
- Proper and frequent handwashing for more than 30 second. Avoid shaking hands.
- Hand sanitizers at public areas for guests and employees to use.
- Strictly follow hotel cleaning, housekeeping and hygiene protocols. Use USA EPA recommended antivirus disinfection products and follow the procedures. (in our resource base).
- Thoroughly clean the entire room especially the high touch areas after guests check out.
- Clean more frequently doorknobs, countertops, front desk, café and breakfast areas, restrooms, staff activity center, back-offices, etc. if necessary, clean hourly. Clean room keys with alcohol.
- Our entire corporate team has been standing by to support our hotels. If there are any suspected infected guests, we will work closely with local health department to take immediate and appropriate actions to mitigate any impacts to our guests and employees.