FEATURES & FAQ'S
Hotel details that you may want to know about.
At GreenTree Inn, we take pride in offering comfortable hotel amenities and services during your stay. Whether your travels bring you here for simply one night, a week or weekend getaway, it is like you never left home.
GOOD TO KNOW
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
Must be 18 and over with a valid credit card
A full hot breakfast buffet is included
Served daily from 6:00am to 9:30am
Complimentary uncovered parking
2 floors, 90 rooms
Stair access only
Pets are allowed at this hotel
Limit 2 pets, 30lbs maximum
$20 non-refundable daily pet fee will be charged
A daily hotel service fee of $4 will be added to the total room rate when your reservation is made. Fee is waived for all GiveBack Rewards members.
10:00am to 10:00pm
GREENTREE ENVIROMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
Luxury Bath Amenities
Experience our all-new pump dispensers. These tamper-proof, eco-friendly pump dispensers provide a clean and luxurious experience while still reducing the landfill waste by up to 97 percent over conventional amenity packaging.
LED Lighting and Energy Savings
In an effort to increase sustainability and efficiency efforts, we've updated the lighting sources throughout our hotels. Not only has the installation of LED lighting helped save us more than 80 percent on lighting-related energy costs, but the lifespan of these lights allow us to change them less frequently too.
The most important meal of the day is something we don't take lightly. We continue to make a difference each day by serving our hot breakfast using compostable products. Each GreenTree Inn offers cups, lids, cutlery, straws and plateware that perform like traditional plastic products, but with the crucial benefit of being 100% compostable.
Each GreenTree hotel works with their local waste management company to create a customized recycling program that helps to improve operations, while protecting the greater environment surrounding us.
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance / automated door opening
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool / spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the breakfast area
- Accessible swimming pool / spa
- Emergency instruction in pictorial form
- Emergency procedure for disabled guests
- Steps / staircases have handrails
- ADA compliant signage throughout buildings
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Mid-height light switches and power outlets
- Lower hanging space in closet
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Roll-in shower
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public areas/facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Lift for swimming pool / spa access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access