FEATURES & FAQ'S
Hotel details you may want to know.
Hot Breakfast Buffet
Outdoor Pool & Spa
At GreenTree Inn, we take pride in offering our guests comfortable amenities and services. Whether you are staying for a night, a week or just a weekend getaway, it is like you never left home.
GOOD TO KNOW
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
Must be 18 or older with a valid credit card
A full hot breakfast buffet is included
Served daily from 6:30am to 10:00am
Complimentary covered and uncovered parking
2 floors, 69 rooms
Only service animals are allowed at this hotel
A daily hotel service fee of $5 will be added to the total room rate when your reservation is made. Fee is waived for all GiveBack Rewards members
10:00am to 8:00pm
GREENTREE ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
Luxury Bath Amenities
Experience our all-new pump dispensers. These tamper-proof, eco-friendly pump dispensers provide a clean and luxurious experience while still reducing the landfill waste by up to 97 percent over conventional amenity packaging.
LED Lighting and Energy Savings
In an effort to increase sustainability and efficiency efforts, we've updated the lighting sources throughout our hotels. Not only has the installation of LED lighting helped save us more than 80 percent on lighting-related energy costs, but the lifespan of these lights allow us to change them less frequently too.
The most important meal of the day is something we don't take lightly. We continue to make a difference each day by serving our hot breakfast using compostable products. Each GreenTree Inn offers cups, lids, cutlery, straws and plateware that perform like traditional plastic products, but with the crucial benefit of being 100% compostable.
Each GreenTree hotel works with their local waste management company to create a customized recycling program that helps to improve operations, while protecting the greater environment surrounding us.
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible swimming pool
- Steps / Staircases have handrails
- Braille elevator
- Braille room numbers
- Closed Captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab Bars alongside toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Roll-in shower
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas / Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Lift for swimming pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access