FEATURES & FAQ'S
Hotel details that you may want to know about.
Free Airport Shuttle
Hot Breakfast Buffet
Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Spa
24-Hour Fitness Center
At GreenTree Inn & Suites, we take pride in offering comfortable hotel amenities and services during your stay. Whether your travels bring you here for simply one night, a week or weekend getaway, it is like you never left home.
GOOD TO KNOW
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
Must be 18 and over with a valid credit card
Complimentary shuttle service is available to/from Houston Hobby Airport from 7 am–7 pm. Upon arrival at the airport, please call the hotel to schedule shuttle pickup. Outside of shuttle hours, the hotel will pay for taxi service to/from Houston Hobby Airport. Please contact hotel directly for details.
A FREE hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
5 floors, 131 rooms
Cribs: Free and available upon request (based on availability)
Rollaway beds: $10.00 (plus tax) per day charge
3 Meeting Rooms Available:
#1 - 836 square feet
#2 - 330 square feet
#3 - 330 square feet
Dogs and cats accepted. Rooms with pets will be charged a daily fee of $20.00 per room plus tax. Service animals are free of charge. Limit of two pets per room with a combined weight of 80 pounds.
Free (during stay). Please check-in at the front desk before entering the parking lot.
POOL & SPA
Indoor pool and spa hours: 9:00am-10:00pm
GREENTREE ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
Luxury Bath Amenities
Experience our all-new pump dispensers. These tamper-proof, eco-friendly pump dispensers provide a clean and luxurious experience while still reducing the landfill waste by up to 97 percent over conventional amenity packaging.
LED Lighting and Energy Savings
In an effort to increase sustainability and efficiency efforts, we've updated the lighting sources throughout our hotels. Not only has the installation of LED lighting helped save us more than 80 percent on lighting-related energy costs, but the lifespan of these lights allow us to change them less frequently too.
The most important meal of the day is something we don't take lightly. We continue to make a difference each day by serving our hot breakfast using compostable products. Each GreenTree Inn offers cups, lids, cutlery, straws and plateware that perform like traditional plastic products, but with the crucial benefit of being 100% compostable.
Each GreenTree hotel works with their local waste management company to create a customized recycling program that helps to improve operations, while protecting the greater environment surrounding us.
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance / automated door opening
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool / spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the breakfast area
- Accessible swimming pool / spa
- Emergency instruction in pictorial form
- Emergency procedure for disabled guests
- Steps / staircases have handrails
- ADA compliant signage throughout buildings
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Mid-height light switches and power outlets
- Lower hanging space in closet
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Roll-in shower
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public areas/facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Lift for swimming pool / spa access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access