BUSINESS DEVELOPER – FRANCHISEE
GreenTree is actively seeking a Franchise Development Specialist. The Franchise Development Specialist is responsible to find and generate new franchise opportunities for the franchise sales team, by franchise sales activity. for the Value and Midscale hotels. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, collaboration with corporate, relationship management, forecasting executions/openings, and communication with potential and existing customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect for potential leads in various ways
- Execute Franchise Agreements and related documents
- Direct implementation and execution of franchise sales policies and practices with AVPs/RVPs for assigned regions
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences
- Build, develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective franchises and brokers
- Maintain thorough knowledge of franchise agreements and laws governing relationship
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED TRAITS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum 2-3 years of franchise sales or sales in related area
- A valid Driver’s License
- A record of achieving quotas in a sales organization required
- Exceptional organizational and management skills, including the handling of multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
- Driven, focused work ethic
- Strong accountability
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and work effectively with small teams
- Full or part time positions available
ABOUT GREENTREE HOSPITALITY GROUP:
Based in Tempe, Arizona, GreenTree Hospitality Group is a franchisor of the GreenTree Inn, GreenTree Inn & Suites, and GreenTree Boutique Collection brands, serving the value to mid-scale segments throughout the United States hotel market. GreenTree is committed to putting common sense back into the hotel franchise business, offering owner’s a low-cost, high value franchise model without adopting a “one-size fits all” mentality. Become part of a growing hotel chain with flexible terms, dedicated support and a true ROI brand standard focus.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and amenities, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment. For more information, visit www.greentreeinn.com.
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; talk or hear, and taste or smell. The team member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The team member is required to sit, climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Team members must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.