GENERAL MANAGER (SOUTHWEST)
GreenTree is actively seeking a General Manager in various locations throughout Arizona, Southern California, Texas and Colorado.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing daily hotel operations in a hotel.
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction and brand standards compliance.
- Hire, train and monitor team member performance, providing supervision, professional development, scheduling and evaluations.
- Proven ability to increase local sales.
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and P&L management.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management or Business, required.
- At least 2-3 years of related work experience in a hotel.
- Ability to take ownership of activities and follow through to completion.
- Experience in a fast-pace, high energy and demanding work environment.
ABOUT GREENTREE HOSPITALITY GROUP:
Based in Tempe, Arizona, GreenTree Hospitality Group is a franchisor of the GreenTree Inn, GreenTree Inn & Suites, and GreenTree Boutique Collection brands, serving the value to mid-scale segments throughout the United States hotel market. GreenTree is committed to putting common sense back into the hotel franchise business, offering owner’s a low-cost, high value franchise model without adopting a “one-size fits all” mentality. Become part of a growing hotel chain with flexible terms, dedicated support and a true ROI brand standard focus.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and amenities, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment. For more information, visit www.greentreeinn.com.