HOTEL IT SPECIALIST / MANAGER
GreenTree is actively seeking a Hotel IT Specialist / Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and provide support for hotel systems
- Improve on current IT applications and systems
- Assist in digital sales and marketing
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology and front-line support issues
- Manage implementation of technology solutions
- Assist with operational efficiency through staying current with tech system updates
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science, required.
- Familiar with PMS, CRS, CRM, websites & other systems.
- Ability to take ownership of activities and follow through to completion.
- Experience in a fast-pace, high energy and demanding work environment.
ABOUT GREENTREE HOSPITALITY GROUP:
Based in Tempe, Arizona, GreenTree Hospitality Group is a franchisor of the GreenTree Inn, GreenTree Inn & Suites, and GreenTree Boutique Collection brands, serving the value to mid-scale segments throughout the United States hotel market. GreenTree is committed to putting common sense back into the hotel franchise business, offering owner’s a low-cost, high value franchise model without adopting a “one-size fits all” mentality. Become part of a growing hotel chain with flexible terms, dedicated support and a true ROI brand standard focus.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and amenities, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment. For more information, visit www.greentreeinn.com.