GreenTree Hospitality Group is looking for self-motivated individuals with a strong sense of customer service and the ability to multi-task to join our Hotel Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and positive personality while also being perceptive and disciplined, as he/she should be able to manage themselves in a busy environment.
NIGHT AUDIT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions
• Verify room charges and rates; verify register has appropriate starting cash
• Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
• Manage daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report
• Submit reports to corporate office as appropriate
• Perform and document security walks on a regular basis
• Assist in setting up breakfast area as directed; replenish breakfast items as needed
• Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner
• Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services, room location, amenities and nearby attractions; Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
• Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
• Issue, control, and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up by following the service recovery guidelines
• Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures always. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
• Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED TRAITS
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year of front desk/guest service and Night Audit experience
Must be a Team Player
Ability to take ownership of activities and follow through to completion.
Experience in a fast-pace, and demanding work environment.
You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
ABOUT GREENTREE HOSPITALITY GROUP:
Based in Tempe, Arizona, GreenTree Hospitality Group is a franchisor of the GreenTree Inn, GreenTree Inn & Suites, and GreenTree Boutique Collection brands, serving the value to mid-scale segments throughout the United States hotel market. GreenTree is committed to putting common sense back into the hotel franchise business, offering owner’s a low-cost, high value franchise model without adopting a “one-size fits all” mentality. Become part of a growing hotel chain with flexible terms, dedicated support and a true ROI brand standard focus.
Trusted by corporate and leisure travelers seeking reliable, modern guestrooms and amenities, the value-brand creates exceptional guest experiences while being a valued business partner by offering seamless hotel operations, providing a unique rewards program and minimizing its impact on the environment. For more information, visit www.greentreeinn.com.
Good communication skills are a must. Candidate must exhibit good problem resolution skills and approach every challenging situation as an opportunity to shine and turning a negative situation around.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
• Weekends may required
• 8 hour shift