We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and, by accessing or using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: Please note these Terms contain a binding arbitration clause. Except for certain types of disputes described in the arbitration clause below, you agree that all disputes between you and GreenTree will be resolved by mandatory binding arbitration and you waive any right to participate in a class-action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, other content, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, hotel names, documentation, other components, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of GreenTree or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, or any other intellectual property belonging to GreenTree or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Site may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site; Compliance with Laws.
- You may download and print one copy of the Site’s visible content for your personal and noncommercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
- You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, distribute, or create derivative works of the Site or any part of the Site without the prior written consent of GreenTree. You may not use the Site for unlawful purposes. You may not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or its content through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms. You may not use the Site to post or transmit any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, adware or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. User activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult are forbidden. You may not submit inaccurate information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site, or act maliciously against the business interests or reputation of GreenTree.
- You are responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations that apply to your use of the Site.
- Availability. The prices and availability made available on the Site may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Site. Prices will be as posted on the Site as of the date and time of your reservation, as applicable. All reservations placed through the Site are subject to our booking policies and terms or those of the individually owned franchise location, as applicable.
- Rewards Program. In order to enroll in our rewards program you must: (i) be at least the age of majority in your country and, if applicable, state, of residence; and (ii) have a valid email address. To enroll in our loyalty program, go to www.GreenTreeGiveBackRewards.com. Participation in our loyalty program is subject to our Rewards Program Terms.
- NO WARRANTY. The Site is provided “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” and without any warranty of any kind. GreenTree makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all material, information, and data on the site is accurate and reliable, but accuracy cannot be guaranteed. GreenTree does not guarantee the quality, completeness, timeliness, or availability of the Site. GreenTree does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects in the site will be corrected, or that the Site or the servers that make the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful conditions or components. GreenTree is not responsible for any typographical errors on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GreenTree expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Site, including without limitation those regarding availability, quality, accuracy, fitness for any use or purpose, compatibility with any standards or user requirements, title, and non-infringement. GreenTree has no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communication.
- NO LIABILITY. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will GreenTree or its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential loss or damage, or any other loss or damage of any kind, arising out of or in connection with the Site or your use of the Site (including without limitation the input of personally identifiable and other information into the site), whether the claim is based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, warranty, or otherwise, and even if GreenTree has express knowledge of the possibility of the loss or damage. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop accessing and using the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will GreenTree’s liability to you exceed $100, even if this remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreenTree, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, and licensors from and against all losses, claims, liabilities, demands, complaints, actions, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, damages, expenses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site, your misuse of any material, data, or other information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, your order of products and services through the Site, or your violation of these Terms. We reserve, and you grant to us, the exclusive right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Feedback. GreenTree welcomes comments regarding the Site. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site, they will not be considered or maintained as confidential. We may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
- Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regards for its conflict of law principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, with jurisdiction over Maricopa, Arizona, with respect to any dispute arising under these Terms unless otherwise determined by GreenTree in its sole discretion and the parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
- Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury. Please read the following paragraphs carefully because they require you to arbitrate disputes with GreenTree and limit the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity hereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate (hereinafter, collectively, the "Dispute"), which cannot be resolved informally, shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below (the “Arbitration Agreement”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of any actual, alleged or threatened violation of confidentiality or violation of the GreenTree’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, GreenTree may immediately resort to court proceedings in a court of competent jurisdiction as set forth above in order to seek immediate injunctive relief without posting of a bond, proof of damages or other similar requirement. The institution of any action for injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver of the right or obligation of any party to submit any claim seeking relief other than injunctive relief to arbitration.
- This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and GreenTree, and to any of our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors in interest, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of the Site provided under the Terms.
- Arbitrator. The arbitration proceeding will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") before an arbitrator selected pursuant to the AAA rules. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any final award or judgment may be filed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties shall share equally in the costs assessed for the arbitration, and each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees and costs. Any arbitration proceeding may not be consolidated or joined with any other proceeding and will not proceed as a class action. The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, and to participate in a class action or other proceeding involving multiple claimants, but they instead choose and agree to have all disputes as set forth herein decided through individual arbitration.
- Place. The place of arbitration shall be in Maricopa County, Arizona, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties to the arbitration. The parties acknowledge that this Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce, and the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1–16, shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and proceedings pursuant to this Arbitration Agreement. The parties expressly agree that any and all actions taken under the Arbitration Agreement and related provisions, including but not limited to all filings, orders, judgments, and awards made in any arbitration proceeding, are confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party,
- Survival. This Arbitration Agreement provision will survive the termination of the Agreement and your relationship with MSC.
- Time Limitation on Claims. The parties agree that they must initiate arbitration within one (1) year after any Dispute arose; otherwise, the Dispute is permanently barred.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.
- Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not confer any rights, remedies, or benefits upon any person other than you, except that our affiliates are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms.
- Survival. Any provisions of these Terms that are intended to survive termination (including any provisions regarding indemnification or limitation of our liability) will continue in effect beyond any termination of these Terms or of your access to the Site.
- Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and GreenTree may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.
- Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us by email at email@example.com or by mail at 9089 E. Bahia Dr. Ste. 101, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 .
Your use of the Site is at your own risk and you, alone, are responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, software, systems, and networks, any loss of data that results from the download of any information from the Site, and for any other damage that may be incurred. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations. No advice or information, oral or written, obtained by you from GreenTree or in any manner from the Site creates any warranty.
Last Updated: November, 2016
Copyright © 2016 GreenTree Hospitality Group, Inc. All rights reserved.